Pests! Unfortunately, everyone deals with them in or around their San Juan County homes at one point or another. Although there are ways to help prevent an infestation, if one does occur, it is preferred to have professionals take care of these undesired visitors. DIY methods can only go so far, and some can even escalate the invasion. Yet how do you choose the best pest control company to deal with the little buggers?
When choosing the highest quality pest control company in San Juan County, New Mexico, ask these questions:
Does the pest control company have excellent customer service?
Do they have hidden fees? Are they upfront about their costs? Your pest control experts should provide fair quotes and be clear about their pricing structure. Also, look for perks, such as free estimates and inspections. Another part of fantastic customer service is the company’s availability. Pests don’t work around your schedule, so a great pest control company should have 24/7 hour availability and be easy to get ahold of.
What is the pest company’s reputation?
Choosing a pest control company that has a proven track record is very important. There are a few ways to check the company’s reputation:
- Contact your state’s pesticide regulation agency to see if any customers have filed complaints about the company.
- Ask local neighbors, friends, and family what pest control company they recommend. When a pest control company is involved in serving their community well, everyone knows it.
- Google it! Reading reviews on Google or Yelp can help you vet your local pest companies.
Does the pest company know how to deal with the most common pests in my area?
Pests common to San Juan County include ants, centipedes, earwigs, rodents, scorpions, and more. Choosing a local, highly trained pest control company is best since they are knowledgeable about the type of pests indigenous to the San Juan area.
Is the pest control company adequately insured, and do they follow high safety standards?
The safety of you and your San Juan County home when receiving pest control care is of the utmost importance. Here are a few things to make sure your pest control company has or does:
- Insurance and damage control: Will your property be taken care of if any damages occur from pest control?
- Environmental awareness: Does the company closely follow The Environmental Protection Agency guidelines? Do they offer “green” pest treatments?
- Safety Guidelines for Your Family & Pets: Does the company use more pesticides than necessary? Do they teach the family to stay away from treated areas? Do they demonstrate how to safely use any remaining baits?
Does the pest company offer long-term services?
Yes, eradicating unwanted pests from your home is the first step, but follow-up is essential! Unfortunately, those pesky pests will return if no preventative services are utilized. Choosing a pest control company with a vision for long-term management is imperative to fix this irritating issue. Look for a company that offers annual plans to ensure the pests take a hike.
Finding creepy crawlies where they shouldn’t be in or near your San Juan County home is a challenging problem, and you don’t have to fix it yourself! Quickly finding a first-rate pest control company is crucial. With these tips, you can discover a stellar service for ridding your home of loathsome intruders. Luckily, the experts at Larry’s Pest Patrol in San Juan County are up for the challenge. So show your unwanted guests the door: call Larry’s Pest Patrol today!